Replication tools.

From: Kenneth Osenbroch <kenneth.osenbroch_at_canaldigital.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2002 01:07:02 -0700

Greetings.

I am looking into setting up a real-time replication between an Oracle (7.3.4) database and another (ex. DB2, Informix) to use on the web. Does anyone know of any tools (different from Oracle) to use for this kind of replication, and which target database (also different from Oracle) is recommended with my version of Oracle?

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Regards,
Kenneth Osenbroch Received on Tue Jun 04 2002 - 03:07:02 CDT