Problem with net8 easy configuration

From: Bill <billw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:14:49 -0400

Hi everone,

I installed Oracle8.1.5 on two SolarisX86 version 7 machines and created two databses successfully. But one server has a problem to configure a client to access it with Net8 easy configureation. Server B can be accessed from all other clients including from Server A, but Server A cannot be accessed by any clients through a net8 easy configuration.I use Tnsping to check it, it says OK, when use Net8 Easy configuration to test, it displays No Listener. I checked the Server A, the Listener runs well and the Tnsnames.ora file is good ( I use local names method).
Any suggestion for this problem? I appreciate you in advance.

Bill Received on Mon Jun 03 2002 - 22:14:49 CDT