Is it the "end of log" or "end of log file"?

From: Y <y_at_y.y>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 02:36:09 GMT

I find the following in OCP - Oracle8i DBA: LOG_CHECKPOINT_INTERVA -
The checkpoint position in the redo log file cannot lag behind the end of the log file by more than the number of OS blocks specified by this parameter.

I think it should be "the end of log", not "the end of log file". In Oracle, "the end of log" is the same thing as "the end of log file"???

Regards, Received on Mon Jun 03 2002 - 21:36:09 CDT