OracleText Executables

From: Khalid Eidoo <someone_at_rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:37:28 -0400

Hello,

I'm playing around with OracleText, and in particular, ctxhx in /ctx/bin. I've got two executable files in this directory, ctxhx (58KB) and ctxhxO (39KB). For whatever reason, ctxhx always fails with a libsc_ut.so error, but ctxhxO executes perfectly fine. I know that there is a patch to fix this problem (I'm running RedHat 7.2 on Intel -> p2037255_9010_LINUX.zip), but I was just wondering why one executable would work and the other won't. Can anyone provide any insight here?

P.S. Please post your response to the newsgroup.

Thanks,

Khalid. Received on Mon Jun 03 2002 - 13:37:28 CDT