Turn 5$ into 20,000$ in 3 weeks !!

From: Mike Trapper <miketripper2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2002 10:25:10 -0700

                           INTRODUCTION

Dear reader,

This is something that I wouldn't normally even look at, except that, I read
an article in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001 about PayPal and x.com.
There have been other articles written about these companies in other well
recognized journals. Because I'm a member of PayPal I knew that this was
real and would work. If you need to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST,
then please take a moment to read this SIMPLE and EASY program that I'm sharing with you.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!!! Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the day you first received
it!!! Oh! Did I say FAST? The speed of the Internet-type FAST. The Newsletter and all payments are made on the Internet by E-Mail NEED PROOF?
Here are two testimonials from individuals who decided to invest nothing
more than just a little of their time.

                            HOW TO PROCEED

1* The very first thing you need to do is go to PAYPAL, and sign-up. It
takes

    two minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account. That makes
this

    Program FREE! Here is the link:
    https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=miketripper2002@yahoo.com

2* Then e-mail the $5.00 from your PayPal account to the FIRST name on the

    list #1 along with a little note like Please add me to your mailing list.

    You can also send money to a Paypal account using a check or credit card.

3* Only the FIRST person on the list gets your name and five dollar gift.

    Edit only the list, removing the FIRST (#1) NAME FROM THE LIST.     Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the THIRD
    (#3) position. Don't try to add your name in the first position in order

    to earn money fast.
    If you do that, you will only reach people you sent e-mail to and then

    your name will be immediately removed from the first position and you

    can't reach more people.

4* Replace the PayPal referring URL in the step #1 of this letter with your

    own PayPal referring URL.

5* To reach people :

    a- Send this message to other people by email.
    b- Put this email on news groups (google.com, yahoo.com ...).
    c- Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this letter.

THE LIST
1. aakadin_at_yahoo.com

2. tnacer2003_at_hotmail.com

3. miketripper2002_at_yahoo.com

                            LEGACY

Be SURE and PAY the first person on the list. This is proof that you paid
to get put on the list which is the service rendered to make all this legal.
WHY NOT? IT BEATS WORKING!!! Refer to U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Section255 and 436, which states a product or service must be exchanged for money received.
                            IMPORTANT NOTES

Sneaking your name higher up on the list WILL NOT produce the results you
think and it only cheats the other people who have worked hard and have earned the right to be there. So please play by the rules and the $$$ will
come to you.

Each time someone signs up with your link under your name... you also make $5.00 from PayPal...So, they pay you when someone signs up from being
referred by you. CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=miketripper2002@yahoo.com

                            TESTIMONIALS

Tony Stevens, Vandenburg AFB, CA:
Hey! I got your e-mail! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all of our frat brothers...and while I haven't seen my $20,000 yet, I'm up to $8,285. Hook
me up when you run this Program again.

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:
Hello cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to you...OH MY GOD!!!
I sent out 20 e-mails like you said and went on vacation. When I got back,
my PayPal was up to over $12,000!!! I owe you!

PLEASE, just play by the rules!! This doesn't cost anything but your time
and if everyone plays fair, everyone WINS.

GOOD LUCK and THANKS!!!!!! Received on Mon Jun 03 2002 - 12:25:10 CDT