Re: Downgrade from Enterprise to Standard

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:03:38 GMT

Mark,

I agree with Sybrand, it will be necessary to reinstall.

I highly recommend doing your own export of the database, perhaps with a script like this one:
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/sol_901_32bit_files/in stallgen_sol901_35_.html

and probably an RMAN backup as well. Just to protect yourself.

David Simpson