Re: DB link

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:00:31 GMT

Petr Sobotka wrote:

> > If you want help post the SQL you are using in your attempt to create the
> db
> > link. Both the one that works and the one that doesn't.
>
> In fact I created the link using DBA studio which displays under "Show SQL":
>
> CREATE PUBLIC DATABASE LINK "SEHOS" USING 'SEHOS'
>
> CREATE PUBLIC DATABASE LINK "SEHOS" CONNECT TO CURRENT_USER
> USING 'SEHOS'
>
> Petr

I see no syntax problems other than that I see no reason to use double quotes.

Likely the problem resides elsewhere as indicated in another posting to this thread.

I'd suggest checking global_names except that you seem to have no problem creating a working link.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri May 31 2002 - 12:00:31 CDT