others_group of resource manager

From: Dave <dherri_at_acxiom.com>
Date: 31 May 2002 09:02:08 -0700

The Resource Manager is not active on my database, but I'd like to set it up to add a group for a user, MONITOR, that will monitor various aspects of the database but impact the existing, production users as little as possible. I created a group called MONITOR_GROUP and gave it 20% on cpu1 and 80% on cpu2. DEFAULT_CONSUMER_GROUP gets 80% on cpu1 and 20% on cpu2. OTHERS_GROUP gets 100% on cpu3.

My questions are, who gets assigned to OTHERS_GROUP? Where do SYS and SYSTEM go, since they're in SYS_GROUP? Do they bounce down to OTHERS_GROUP? Received on Fri May 31 2002 - 11:02:08 CDT