Re: Drop by accident?

From: Michael B. Allen <miallen_at_eskimo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 02:54:28 -0400

>> --
>> http://www.eskimo.com/~miallen/c/jus.c

> Eskimo.com ... here in Seattle?

Yup. And all the way from here in New Jersey. Eskimo's news service isn't worth spit though. I'm using my erols.com account for this. Given the reliabilty of ISPs I'd rather have two dialups over a cable. One of these days I'm going to buy another USR modem on Ebay and shotgun into both dialups load balancing stateful traffic between the two with a netfilter module. One of these days... 8)

Mike

--
http://www.eskimo.com/~miallen/c/jus.c