ideas?

From: mammoth.usenet-access.com <bgt0990_at_trim.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:34:28 -0400

I'm a little rusty with my scripting, can someone give me a push in the right direction. (I need to implement on an ver 8.1.5 NT4.0 server). What I need to do is fairly simple IE remove log files after I know they have been applied in this manual standby server. Basically;

select sequence# from v$log_history

delete any 'arcSEQ.001' from the d:\oracle\archcopy directory

where SEQ is the sequence found from the v$log_history query.

We don't have any programming tools to work with here other than DOS/SHELL and SQL/PL/SQL

thanks in advance
Barry

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 20:34:28 CDT