DB link

From: Petr Sobotka <petrsobotka_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:22:03 -0400

Hi,
I have a problem with database links in Oracle 8.1.7. I created a link of type "current user" (which I need). Than when trying to compile a PL/SQL which uses the link I get the following messages:

ORA-04052: error occurred when looking up remote object ...
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-28030: Server encountered problems accessing LDAP directory service

If I create the link as "connected user" this error does not apear.

What's wrong ?
Thank you in advance,
Petr Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 18:22:03 CDT