viewing the x$ tables

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 30 May 2002 10:57:50 -0700

Which priviledge do I need to view this? DBA access doesnt cut it. Ive been looking at them from the SYS account which I would prefer not to be in.

Also, which data dictionary view do I use to get a list of the x$ tables? DBA_OBJECTS and DBA_TABLES did not work?

One other thing... does anyone really use these to do work? I find them incredibly hard to read... just learning them to improve my overall knowledge of Oracle.

Thanks,

Ryan Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 12:57:50 CDT