problems with the protocol adaptar

From: IBZ-Team,PG <ibz.hotline_at_bmw.de>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:25:48 +0200

Hi

I have some problems with my oracle server. After generating a new instance I can't start the listener. When I try to start the lsnrctl tool the first error occurs: Message 861 not found; No message file for product=NETWORK, facility=NL
I attached a screenshot (only 10KB size). If anyone have a solution, please write it to ibz.hotline_at_bmw.de
Configuration: Win2k server with Oracle 8.1.7 Thanx

bye
Peter

PGP encryption key 40264B4D
available at http://www.keyserver.net/en/ Fingerprint = 3C46 9A15 CFD3 A600 13CE 3126 8D47 3929