Inserting and exporting an excel spreadsheet to the database?

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 28 May 2002 06:41:08 -0700

I know I can do this with a Long Raw, but I dont know how. Can someone point me to some documentation? Are there built-ins to handle this? How about using a BLOB?

Also, once I have it in the database, how do I export the data to a file? I cant use UTL_FILE since that is for text files?

Once last thing, can I execute a spreadsheet that is currently saved in the database using OO4O or some other handler? Received on Tue May 28 2002 - 08:41:08 CDT