A big thanks to all the Ozzies

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:24:41 +1000

who approached me in the dbforum in Sydney offering thanks and encouragement for my posts here. Makes it all worthwhile, folks. I was personally touched by some of the comments: didn't know I had reached so many people.

Would make me an even happier Vegemite if I started seeing some of your own posts showing up. Don't be afraid to contribute: sharing your experiences is a learning process for yourselves too. If nothing else, it helps you focus on the real issues to properly articulate them. And don't forget to stick a ".au" somewhere in your domain so we all know where you are.

I strongly recommend you don't miss one of these meetings (dbfora?). It is a great learning experience to be able to ask direct questions off Jonathan, Steve, Anjo, and so on. And share experiences with so many others. Highly recommended.

It was also great to finally meet face to face some of the regular (and irregular) contributors here. Good also to finally meet Howard, who took time off his busy personal schedule to show up and have a chat after hours.

Will be off air for the next 3 or so days due to a minor surgical thing, but will be back here soon.
Once again: thanks a lot, folks.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto