Re: Loading Java src into database

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:04:29 -0400

On Mon, 27 May 2002 16:04:19 -0400, Goran Sokol wrote:

> Hi!
> I have some problem loading java sources into my database. Java program
> compiled with javac works just fine but when I try to load it into
> database (8.1.6 for AIX) loadjava utility returns following error:
>
> $ loadjava -u un/pwd -force V8_RUN_CMD.java SIGSEGV received at d2e72074
> in
> /ora816/app/oracle/product/8.1.6/lib/libocijdbc8 .so. Processing
> terminated
> Writing stack trace to javacore37250.txt ... SIGSEGV received at d0189664
> in /us
> r/lib/libc.a. Processing terminated
> IOT/Abort trap(coredump)
>
> Manual Installation of initjvm.sql finished with no errors and
> JAVA_POOL_SIZE is set to 25MB and SHARED_POOL_SIZE is 90MB.
>
> Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> Goran

This is not a java pool memory problem, this is a software problem. Fortunately, I don't have much to do with AIX, but I know it doesn't have strace, truss or par. The only thing you can do is to open a TAR through the metalink. You are probably one of those mortals most renowned who were lucky enough to discover one of the few bugs in Oracle RDBMS.

--
Mladen Gogala
Za Feral Spremni!