Recover Tablespace with IMPORT and get ORA-01658

From: Ralf Bender <ralf.bender_at_nexgo.de>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:33:49 GMT

Hi,

my Database (8i) runs with a lot of Tablespaces. Now, I must recreate one of them on a second machine. I want to use IMPORT to recreate it on another the machine. But now, I got ORA-01658 unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace. What's going wrong here? How can I solve this problem?

I thought that the INITIAL Parameter in the Export File was very large...

bye
Ralf Received on Mon May 27 2002 - 14:33:49 CDT