Re: A conflict between 806 and 817 ?

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:20:45 GMT

I don't think it makes any difference if it is only a client you are installing over I think you need a difference Oracle Home.

I think you will need to do a complete new install. Delete the Oracle software directory structure. Remove any thing below Software/Oracle in the registry and reinstall.

However others here would know better than I. I also remember there being an oracle note on the subject of removing all trace of Oracle sotware before a reinstall. You could try looking for that.

Regards Kevin