Re: Learn Oracle?

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 06:33:03 +1000

Just to reiterate: the DSL is not a requirement because you can buy CD packs for trivial amounts of money. The 1.2GHz is not required, as I have the 9i enterprise edition running perfectly happily on a Celeron 330MHz box with a 4Gb hard disk. The 512M of RAM is a bare, practical minimum, however.

Regards