how to import text file (.txt) into existing Oracle table and automate the process

From: whitsmore <no email>
Date: 26 May 2002 14:16:08 -0500

I have a text file called test.txt . I want to import this into an existing Oracle 9i table (NT version). The text file basically has 12 fields, but the Oracle table has 13 since the first field is a primary key that uses a sequence and a trigger to autogenerate a number. Can I do what I'm describing? Is so, how? Thx Received on Sun May 26 2002 - 14:16:08 CDT