Re: Oracle and SQL website

From: Manuela Mueller <520040906697-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 16:08:43 +0200

Nelson Tong wrote:

> I want to ask is there anyone can able to help me.. I just starting to
> learn Oracle and including the SQL in Oracle. I hope that someone can
> able to send me some website, so I can able to read! And I just wonder
> is there any website have all the SQL command for Oracle and for
> Microsoft SQL
>
> My email address is: nelsontong1972_at_lycosasia.com
>
> Thanks!!

Hello Nelson,
take a look at: http://tahiti.oracle.com/ Depending on your database version click the appropriate link, search keyword 'sql'.
Useful manuels/references: SQL Reference, Concepts (vital information to understand Oracle Architure and implementation, essential starting point)
You'll have to register at Oracle Technology Network (OTN). Registration is free.
Also take a look at the Oracle FAQ: http://www.doag.org/orafaq/faq2.htm

For M$ SQL perform a google search 'ms sql reference', plenty of links available.
Do not mix up the two products, Oracle is fundamentally different from M$.
Hope this get you started
Manuela Mueller Received on Sun May 26 2002 - 09:08:43 CDT