Re: ORA-25150: ALTERING of extent parameters not permitted

From: Alun Liggins <a.liggins_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:51:46 +0000 (UTC)

A little harsh Sybrand!

What Oracle is saying is that the object when into a 'managed' tablespace, so you dont need to worry
(so much...) about initial and next extents as Oracle will look after that.

Check out what the current tablespace extent allocation sizes are :-

select * from dba_tablespaces should reveal what the default extent sizes are.

Alun