Re: Oracle 9i install on Windows 98

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_NOSPAM_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 21:45:28 GMT

Well, God bless you.

It sounds on the surface that you nailed it right on the head and got to the heart of the problem,

Goofy things happen in install/setup/config programs and scripts and I am glad you were able to determine your specific problem. All it tales is a missing comma or semicolon.

All the best of luck in the future,
RSH.