materialized view not refreshing

From: Chuck <chuckhNOSPAM_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:50:01 -0400

I have a fast refresh materialized view that stopped refreshing yesterday and I don't know why. The link works. I can execute the mview query just fine. When I run dbms_refresh.refresh, the procedure completes succesfully but the mview is not refreshed. Anyone know what's going on? Did the mview log get corrupted some how? If so how do you rebuild it?

The only I way I can get it to refresh now is through the OEM console by manually running a complete refresh. Even then, the data gets refreshed but dba_mviews_analysis.last_refresh_date does not show the time of the complete refresh.

This mview is not refreshed by the dbms_job package. The refresh procedure is run through cron so it's not a dbms_job issue. Received on Fri May 24 2002 - 13:50:01 CDT