Re: Replication fail

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:26:16 GMT

Arek,
The "no data found" error commonly occurs if conflict resolution has not been correctly enabled, and then you have data divergence between sites. Here is a link to an application which writes the conflict resolution in order to avoid this problem:
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/repgen/repgen_features_benefits.h tml

You might want to look at the sample scripts on my web site (for Oracle 8.1.6 - 9.0.1):
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/repgen/repgen_files.html

Or you may download a demo version and look at the sample scripts on your own computer:
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/downloads/demo_software/index.html

David Simpson