Job queue question

From: Georg Scholz <georg.scholz_at_vienna.at>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:47:00 GMT

Hello,

We are using Oracle 8.1.7

I want to schedule a job ONCE using DBMS_JOB.SUBMIT(). After the job is complete, I want to know how long it was running.

Problem is, the job disappears from the Job List (USER_JOBS) once it is complete. So there seems to be no way to get the job's run time !?

I looked in the manuals, but didn't find a solution .

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance for any hint

Georg Scholz Received on Thu May 23 2002 - 17:47:00 CDT