Application Server crashes

From: Jim Fleck <Jim.Fleck_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:55:47 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to install Oracle Application Server 9.0.2.2.2a under W2K professional. During the configuration of the portal, after about 20% ,it crashes. The Install.log shows the following error: - PLS-00201: identifier 'OWA_VPD_CTX.SET_CTX' must be declared.

Anybody got any ideas?

My apologies if this is a well known problem - in that case kindly point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Jim Fleck Received on Thu May 23 2002 - 13:55:47 CDT