List Partitions in 9i

From: AK <kohli_ak_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2002 10:18:35 -0700

Hi,
We are just trying to implement a new security policy in our database using fine grained access control of oracle and List partitioning feature of Oracle 9i. Could someone tell me how stable this feature is ???????????( I mean both fine grained access control and list partitioning, more specifically the latter) What i mean to ask is that is this a tried and tested feature????
Are there any potential problem issues???? We are currently working on oracle 8i and migration to 9i is causing

lots of cold feet in the top management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With regards,
AK
DBA Received on Thu May 23 2002 - 12:18:35 CDT