Re: Analyze problem?

From: bgt0990 <btighe_at_neometrics.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:22:21 -0400

Thanks for the response,

I am executing this as schema owner on the server in question via sqlplus. The platform is NT 4.0 running Oracle version 8.1.5. I t is an existing site in production but was not maintained by a DBA since inception. There are no DB_links to worry about. The error is consistent.

Thanks
Barry

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu May 23 2002 - 08:22:21 CDT