performance and scalability of oracle server

From: Mr Matthew Lobegeiger <s355795_at_student.uq.edu.au>
Date: 23 May 2002 02:15:07 GMT

Hi,
I'm doing a university assignment on performance and scalability of 3 tier web information systems. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find some info on oracle server, specifically why it is better (or possibly not as good) as other database servers with regards to performance and scalability. Any info would be appreciated. thanks :)

matt