Re: Learn Oracle in three days?

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_NOSPAM_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:15:32 GMT

I am compelled to feel, based on some of these messages I have seen, that your motivation is to market a product or tool you have created; this is not cast as disparagement toward that product, tool, or system, but it lends an overtone of prejudice in recommendations toward a particular tool or system or product, that you happened to have a hand in.

I am hopeful that I am incorrect in this assumption.

RSH. "David Simpson" <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net> wrote in message news:RtWF8.5512$zV.61794_at_sccrnsc02...
> Michael,
>
> My biggest concern is for your database to have a good backup strategy.
Some

http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/installgen_files_win90

http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/installgen_win901_29_.