Analyze problem?

From: bgt0990 <btighe_at_neometrics.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:40:36 -0400

I get a ORA--03113 End-of-File on communication error whenever I run EXEC dbms_utility.analyze_schema('schema_name', 'ESTMATE', NULL, 20);

Anybody got a clue why this would only show up here? There is nothing in the Alert or any .trc file that indicates a problem?

Barry Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 13:40:36 CDT