Re: Newbie's Oracle 9i impression: it sucks

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:34:30 +1000

In article <20020522070427.21008.00000148_at_mb-fo.aol.com>, you said (and I quote):
> Nuno, it is funny how you keep replying to these threads when it is
> "officially" over. And it makes things downright hilarious when I attack only
> Oracle, but you attack ONLY me personally. You seem to take EVERYTHING I said
> personally, but if you think about it, it is an irrational reaction.

MS-SQLJoe or whatever your name is:

Can you relate to a simple fact? Here it is: I did not reply to you as you claim, in the message above. Proof? Read google.

Another simple fact: the only one here with the hilarity attack is you. Don't see anyone else even remotely joining you. Laugh away, alone. I'm sure it is healthy.

One more small point: you attacked Oracle and its users and anyone who supports it. Unprovoked. That is how this whole thing started. You got belted on EVERY single "technical" claim you've made and you have NOT answered a SINGLE one of the points raised against your theories or provided adequate proof of any of them.

Here is a small reality check I advise you to follow:

You want to be respected by your peers? Try respecting them first. It's not a one-way street, didn't you know?

> Lastly, you complain that I don't talk enough about technical details when ALL
> you do is personally attack me. Nice, please keep it up.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think. Haven't you yet clicked? :-) Until you provide sensible argumentation and reply to questions asked of you and acknowledge explanations given to you, that's how it's gonna stay.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto