Re: Newbie's Oracle 9i impression: it sucks

From: SQLJoe <sqljoe_at_aol.com>
Date: 22 May 2002 11:23:21 GMT

Nuno, you have a real talent for contradicting your own philosophy. ALL you have done is insult me personally on this post yet YOU are the one who complains that I "got personal and abusive." No Nuno, I only attacked Oracle, and please stick to Oracle in our conversation, PLEASE.

Jinsoo
MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE+I