Impossible to download of Oracle9iR2 for Linux

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:58:48 -0400

To make a long story short, Oracle is up to it's old tricks. Download sucks and breaks down, while oracle has done everything in it's power to prevent using utilities like wget. It is impossible to download even a single file, even with a link as fast as my cable modem. I don't believe that oracle really wants people to successfully download the software. If they did, they would have provided more reliable download server.
Does anybody else have the same experience? May be if we write an article to the ComputerWorld or some similar magazine, may bhen Oracle Corp. will relent and provide a decent download server instead of this extremely @#$%! one. Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 22:58:48 CDT