Help : New to Oracle... Created new DB, but it does not show up in Ent Man...

From: <Philip>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 03:07:44 GMT

Hi, Hope this is not too stupid of a question.... I have get my new Oracle server setup and it seems to be working. I also installed and configured the Management Server. I can connect to the OMS, no problem. But when I create new databases on the DB server, they do not come over to OEM. Even when I refresh the node. If I connect directly to the DB server in stand-alone mode, i can access the new database. Why does it not show in the OMS?

Thanks,
Phil Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 22:07:44 CDT