Re: Creating Users

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_NOSPAM_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:47:03 GMT

I am not convinced that we did, at all.

In any case, separating the table tablespaces and the index tablespaces logically, if not physically, at the beginning, surely makes management easier in many ways. I like to know where all my tables and all my indices live and having them in separated tablespaces has made life easier for me.

In any case, I'd hope you would agree that creating users defaulting to SYSTEM is not a good thing. :)