HP DesignJet 430 Driver question (Schema plotting)

From: Maurice De Vidts <mycorrado_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:53:26 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to plot multiple schema pages per sheet (across the roll as opposed to along the roll) so that I can have two small drawings (or 4) per sheet. I don't see any seetings for this in the properties for the DesignJet 430.

Using a laserjet there is a setting called 'number of pages per sheet' but I don't see anything like it there.

Suggestions ? I am using PowerDesigner to plot a Database Schema. Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 10:53:26 CDT