LOB schema object?

From: Marcin Buchwald <Marcin.Buchwald_at_agora.pl>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:05:42 +0200

On my production database I found an object that is mystery to me. It's found in all_objects view

select * from all_objects where object_type='LOB';

OWNER                          OBJECT_NAME
SUBOBJECT_NAME                  OBJECT_ID DATA_OBJECT_ID
OBJECT_TYPE        CREATED          LAST_DDL_TIME    TIMESTAMP
STATUS
My intuition says that this object is concerned with Java VM.

The Questions:

  1. What is this
  2. What is this for
  3. ... can I detele this
  4. ... how to delete this (don't found DELETE LOB statement...)

Regards,

        Marcin Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 03:05:42 CDT