Re: Index-Organized Tables (suck ???)

From: JohnB <jcj_becker_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 06:05:36 GMT

Thanks HJR... You're right. I kept getting hung up on the fact that it was an 'index' segment showing up as hitting maxextents when it was really the underlying IOT..(I know it is a table organized as an index)

CTAS is the fix action I took. I noticed that the Primary Key is generated by a sequence (through a trigger)... isn't this a bad candidate for an IOT???? Thanks for your advice.

John