Re: Newbie's Oracle 9i impression: it sucks

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:53:53 GMT

Niall Litchfield wrote:

> "Daniel Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message
>
> > And a brief note to those of you who filed abuse complaints about the
> other less
> > than mature poster we have suffered through here recently: I received a
> response
> > back from his ISP informing me that he had been warned that his internet
> access
> > would be removed if he continued his abusive postings in the c.d.o.
> groups.
> > Needless to say I thanked the ISP for being responsive and responsible.
>
> good grief - a reaction - and from AOL I am impressed.
>
> Niall

No. The original poster 'master-dba' was with a different ISP.

But AOL has in the past responded to well worded non-abusive complaints. And I too have just sent one to abuse_at_aol.com. I suspect SQLJoe will likely come to be at one with "We are hoist on our own petard."

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon May 20 2002 - 16:53:53 CDT