Re: Newbie's Oracle 9i impression: it sucks

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:46:45 GMT

SQLJoe wrote:

> Jim, I guess you can't think above a junior high level nor can you keep your
> juvenile insults to yourself. That's too bad.
>
> Jinsoo
>
> >Sorry they are so above your head. I had assumed you were out of junior
> >high. Guess I was wrong.
> >
> >"SQLJoe" <sqljoe_at_aol.com> wrote in message

> >ridiculed,
> >unfair,
> >more
> >>

> >> You assume too much. You are trivial and your insults are very juvenile.
> >Please
> >> keep your junior high insults to yourself, if you can.
> >>
> >> Jinsoo
> >> MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE+I
Jim is not alone in his reaction to you. If you worked in my shop, the operative part of worked would be the "ed" as in past tense, you'd be escorted to the door for how you have behaved.

And a brief note to those of you who filed abuse complaints about the other less than mature poster we have suffered through here recently: I received a response back from his ISP informing me that he had been warned that his internet access would be removed if he continued his abusive postings in the c.d.o. groups. Needless to say I thanked the ISP for being responsive and responsible.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon May 20 2002 - 10:46:45 CDT