Re: 8.1.7.3.0 patch

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 08:53:07 -0500

'svrmgrl does not work anymore' is a little vague...What error do you get, and what OS are you using?

( meanwhile check $TNS_ADMIN, $ORACLE_HOME, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, $PATH )

   http://www.newsgroups.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon May 20 2002 - 08:53:07 CDT