Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:06:52 +1000

Not sure what you are driving at, but I can guess.

The site that was taken down was my fifth.

"Lydian Third" is a musical term. My trusty OED tells me that it is "the mode represented by the natural diatonic scale F-F." What that has to do with Oracle, I have no idea... except that it was a Greek mode or some such, and the Oracle was in Greece.

I can assure you that I value my mortgage payment ability rather more than I value the maintenance of a web site.

I have emailed the person concerned, too.