UML modelling

From: Sted Alana <Sted_Alana_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:17:00 GMT

Hi,

Questions:

  1. Can someone recommend a UML tool for drawing domain models. The requirements are that it must be simple; complete with the UML symbols for classes, attributes, associations, aggregations, and so forth; and most importantly FREE.
  2. I have tried a google search for UML resources, but would like to know if others have helpful resources to share.
  3. I would like to gather a mailing list of people who might be interested in assissting me with my project. Anyone with a knowledge of UML, particularly in domain modelling, is more than welcome to help. Just reply with the e-mail below.

Thanks to all.

--
N e w s N e t  C u s t o m e r
E - m a i l :  nastygravy_at_iprimus.com.au