Re: Newbie's Oracle 9i impression: it sucks

From: SQLJoe <sqljoe_at_aol.com>
Date: 17 May 2002 23:17:10 GMT

>Well where the heck do you think the phrase "Ugly American" came from?
>
>In far many cases ... culture ... seems to refer to bacteria only.
>
>Daniel Morgan

The term "Ugly American" came from those who are jealous of America and who are unappreciative of all the good things America has done. To make things short, the world would not enjoy the greatest propserity and peace known to mankind without America.

Jinsoo
MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE+I Received on Fri May 17 2002 - 18:17:10 CDT