Re: Oracle Myths- Tablespace placement answered by Oracle

From: Alan <alanshein_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:15:55 -0400

I reposted to metalink and asked for clarification. I asked, assuming the data and index are on different physical drives, is it

index read, then: data read, then: index read... OR is it
index read, then: data and index read, then: data and index read...

in quasi-pseudo-faux-graphical form:

R R R R         Index Disk
 R R R R        Data Disk

Or like this: