Re: spool an Excel file

From: Gregory N. Mirsky <gmirsky_at_optonline.net>
Date: 17 May 2002 08:51:16 -0700

Check out the stored procedure OWA_SYLK on the Oracle web site 'Ask Tom' at
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:838178::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:769425837805,%7Bowa_sylk%7D

It will generate the data as *.slk format that can be opened directly by Excel with the user not having to convert anything. We use it all the time.

Greg