Re: oracle 9i is bullshit

From: <principle_dba_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:09:34 +0200

Hi,

I am also a progress dba ( PCPMDBA )
( progress certified progress master dba )

I am working in a project for dumping the oracle datafiles to disk.

We are working with vantive in our shop and the vantive consultants told us , joining in the database doesnt work so we go to flat files.

I think we will work with 200 indian master dba consultants for estimated 2-3 years on this issue.

After this we will sell it for 2 mio $ for a site license.

The vantive consultants told us their customers will buy it for sure.

So if you like it for beta testing you can send me an email .