Re: Oracle Myths

From: Alan <alanshein_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:01:15 -0400

Well, I read through the archived messages, and discovered that either half the Oracle experts don't know what they're talking about, or that half the Oracle experts know what they are talking about. The other half aren't talking. Anyway, I posted the question to Metalink, so we'll see what the consensus of the Oracle cube-dwellers is. Too bad there's no SQL standard related to this problem- if there was we could count on a definitive answer, or at least one from Joe Celko.

Best to extract tongue from cheek now, lest I get myself into trouble...